Medical abortions are carried out when women experience an unwanted pregnancy. It is important to understand the criteria of a medical abortion before you plan to buy abortion pill online. A woman’s pregnancy gestation has to be 10 weeks or lesser in order to opt for a medical abortion. Medical abortions are highly recommended by doctors because they provide complete privacy to women and it is an effective procedure too. People opting for this method of abortion must be aware of the procedure properly hence speak to your healthcare advisor before a medical abortion.
Why do women opt for an abortion?
There are several unpredictable situations and reasons for women opting for an abortion that can be highly personal. It includes various reasons such as completion of a miscarriage, unwanted pregnancy, unstable financial status, unhealthy fetus, a pregnancy that might harm the women, carrier priorities, etc. People must support women with their decisions rather than just being judgmental and degrading them for choosing their health over pregnancy.
How to prepare yourself for abortion?
People opting for a medical abortion must speak to their healthcare guide and understand the possible ways to experience a hassle-free procedure. Your doctor might suggest you-
- Confirm the duration of your pregnancy through physical examination such as an ultrasound.
- The doctor would evaluate your overall health and medical history as well.
- Conduct urine and blood tests
- Explain the procedure which includes a method of consumption, side effects, and possible risks and complications.
Which is the best abortion pill for pregnancy termination?
The procedure includes the involvement of two essential tablets namely Mifepristone and Misoprostol. It is important to combine the two abortion pills for effective termination. Women are advised to buy MTP Kit online which comprises 1 Mifepristone (200mg) and 4 tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg each).
How does an MTP Kit function?
The two abortion tablets have different functionality thus works to solve a sole purpose of terminating the fetus through medicines and zero involvement of surgery.
Mifepristone being the primary medicine is known as an anti-progesterone medicine that works by restricting the functioning of progesterone hormone that supplies essential nutrients and oxygen for the growth of the fetus. Once the supply is blocked, the fetus starts losing the life which eventually makes half of the work easier. The abortion pill also softens the cervix which does not cause any problem in expelling of the fetal sections.
Misoprostol considered being the secondary yet important abortion pill works by bringing the pregnancy sections out without the involvement of surgical tools. The abortion pill causes severe contractions in the womb that brings the sections out in the form of excessive vaginal bleeding.
What is the consumption procedure of MTP Kit?
You can either consult a doctor regarding the dosage or refer the guidance leaflet provided along with the MTP Kit which comprises of all the desired information. You may even refer the below-given information-
- Consume 1 Mifepristone tablet orally with water ensuring that you do not chew or break it while consumption. You can ingest the tablet with or without food depending upon your preference.
- Post 24 to 48 hours you are advised to bucally ingest the 4 Misoprostol tablets. The procedure includes placing 2 tablets on both the sides of your cheek pouch and letting the tablets melt for about 30 minutes. Consume water and ingest the residues to complete the consumption process. (Women are most likely to experience vaginal bleeding post 2 to 4 hours)
What are the possible side effects?
Women might experience few side effects that are temporary and might vanish in a day or two. Some of the possible side effects are dizziness, severe abdominal pain, fever that does not last longer than 24 hours, heavy bleeding, etc.