The best option when women no longer desire to hold on to an undesired pregnancy is the use of abortion pills. Medical abortions are suitable and allow women to experience abortion even when they are home. This is the best way of concluding pregnancy for working ladies or women wanting complete privacy rather than visiting the doctor for the same. Not many countries allow abortion hence you can buy abortion pill online and take appropriate decisions for your life. Several factors contribute when a woman chooses to terminate the pregnancy. Also, women can choose medical abortion only when the pregnancy is in the first trimester that is 70 days or lesser. It is essential to understand appropriate details with respect to the termination pack for better abortion procedure-
What does an abortion pill pack consist of?
The abortion pill pack consists of medications from two categories which includes termination pills and medicines that assist in managing the after-effects. The termination pills include one Mifepristone (200mg) and four Misoprostol (200mcg each). It also comprises of medicines that cope with the after-effects of abortion such as Flexon-MR, Ethamsylate (250mg) and Ondansetron/Zofran (4mg).
What are the mechanism and consumption instructions of termination pills?
Females that buy abortion pill pack online must understand the working of the medications as the two abortion medicines work differently yet result in 100% effective abortion. The functioning of both the tablets are mentioned below-
- Mifepristone- Initially, the anti-progesterone tablet is consumed orally with water once the lady is completely prepared for abortion. You may ingest the tablet on an empty stomach or light meal depending upon your preference. The progesterone hormone responsible for delivering nutrients and oxygen for the advancement of pregnancy is eventually blocked by the components of Mifepristone. As the endometrial lining detaches from uterus it widens the cervix making it easier for the sections to pass easily.
- Misoprostol- The secondary tablet holds prostaglandin properties which assist in causing severe womb contractions which eventually brings out the pregnancy sections. The pregnancy sections are expelled in the form of vaginal bleeding which starts about 2 to 4 hours post consumption of Misoprostol. It is advised to ingest the medicines buccally wherein females are advised to place 2 tablets on both the sides of your cheek pouch and let the tablets dissolve. Do not consume water until the pills completely dissolve. Post 30 minutes, once can consume water and ingest the residues of the medicine.
What are the possible side effects of the medicine?
There are few after effects of the medicine which includes excessive vaginal bleeding and womb contractions. Other than these two there are chances women might experience certain side effects such as nausea, dizziness, vomiting, stomach pain, etc.
How do the tablets assist in dealing with the after-effects?
The three respective tablets help in bringing a sense of relief from the side effects. Here’s how it works for different after-effects-
- Flexon-MR- At the time of pregnancy termination, the secondary tablet causes severe contractions in the womb which are extremely intense and unbearable. This eventually causes stomach pain hence consumption of one Flexon-MR tablet works as a muscle-relaxant which comforts women from the pain and discomfort.
- Ethamsylate- Users tend to bleed heavily when the womb empties during the procedure of abortion. The blood loss is usually much more than that of a usual menstruation cycle hence to stop excessive blood from expelling women can ingest one Ethamsylate orally.
- Ondansetron/Zofran- In the cases where women feel nauseous and feel like vomiting, the Ondansetron tablet works best. The single 4mg tablet works by controlling the chemicals causing vomiting and nausea.